‘A Walk in Colney Woods’ Poetry CompetitionMay 3rd, 2012
Colney Woodland Burial Park, Watton Road, Norwich NR4 7TY
Come along and be inspired to put pen to paper in our month long poetry competition.
In support of The Tree Council’s Walk in the Woods month, Colney Woodland Burial Park is keen to capture local talent to put into words the beauty of the traditional English woodland, as well as what the burial park means to the hundreds of families who have trusted us to take care of their families at a difficult time.
The winners will be published in a beautiful book of poems given to families who visit the park, whether they have lost someone recently, or have come to the park for a time of reflection. Entry is free.
One winning entry, as well has featuring in the published book of poems, will receive a £20 book voucher.http://www.woodlandburialparks.co.uk/Colney-Woodland-Burial-Park.ice
- Green People ‘Saving the Seas’ in New Charity Link-upMay 23rd, 2013
- Only The Very Best Goes Into Beyond Organic SkincareApril 25th, 2013
- Have An Idea That Could Help Save The Planet? Enter The Observer Ethical Awards TodayApril 3rd, 2013
- Highland Titles A Unique Conservation ConceptMarch 7th, 2013
- Free Solar Panels - Are They Free?February 20th, 2013
- How To Save 1,497 Litres Of Water A Year Plus More Water Saving TipsFebruary 14th, 2013
- Install A Heat Pump and Save on Your Energy BillFebruary 7th, 2013
- Eco Friendly Mobile Phone & Ipad CoversJanuary 8th, 2013
- 3 New Year Resolutions For You And The PlanetJanuary 1st, 2013
- Nourish: The New Natural Beauty Range With No NastiesDecember 13th, 2012