Avocado Oil: The Super-Natural Ingredient Everyone’s Talking AboutJune 24th, 2012
With the latest ‘miracle health source’, avocado oil hitting headlines this week for its incredible health links to helping fighting heart disease and cancer, we take a look at the impressive beauty credentials and the anti-ageing properties it holds too.
Rich in vitamins, anti-wrinkle, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties the benefits of Avocado Oil as an ingredient in beauty products is ours for the taking. Known to reduce age spots, it possesses high levels of sterolin, which is well recognised for helping to reduce sun damage and scars too.
JĀSÖN® natural care have been including Avocado Oil in their products since 1959, recognising a results-driven ingredient that leaves JĀSÖN® fans with fewer fine lines, well hydrated and smoother complexions.
Alexander Barani, natural beauty expert of JĀSÖN® natural products, details more uses of avocado oil: “not only does avocado oil have hugely beneficial anti-ageing properties and is an ideal ingredient to anti-wrinkle face creams and oils, it is excellent for healthy hair. I recommend adding a few drops of the JĀSÖN® Vitamin E 14,000 Oil, which has a notable concentration of avocado oil, to your shampoo to give your hair a full, silky luster. Avocado oil contains essential minerals and vitamins that help with rebuilding and hair growth, whilst protecting and strengthening each strand. Avocado oil contains natural fats which will add a natural shine to your mane too.”
JĀSÖN® Age Renewal Vitamin E Crème contains rejunvenating vitamin E which replenishes lost moisture while natural avocado oil helps restore elasticity and resilience to your skin. The JĀSÖN® Vitamin E 14,000 IU Oil – Lipid Treatment is rich in vitamin E and also contains avocado oil which naturally condition especially dry areas including damaged cuticles, rough patches and damaged hair. These products are available from the Jason range nationwide from health food shops and Harrods Pharmacy, Selfridges Pharmacy, select Lloyds pharmacies, Whole Foods, Planet Organic, John Bell & Croyden, Tesco’s Nutricentre and online on the link below.http://www.jasonnaturalcare.co.uk
- Green People ‘Saving the Seas’ in New Charity Link-upMay 23rd, 2013
- Only The Very Best Goes Into Beyond Organic SkincareApril 25th, 2013
- Have An Idea That Could Help Save The Planet? Enter The Observer Ethical Awards TodayApril 3rd, 2013
- Highland Titles A Unique Conservation ConceptMarch 7th, 2013
- Free Solar Panels - Are They Free?February 20th, 2013
- How To Save 1,497 Litres Of Water A Year Plus More Water Saving TipsFebruary 14th, 2013
- Install A Heat Pump and Save on Your Energy BillFebruary 7th, 2013
- Eco Friendly Mobile Phone & Ipad CoversJanuary 8th, 2013
- 3 New Year Resolutions For You And The PlanetJanuary 1st, 2013
- Nourish: The New Natural Beauty Range With No NastiesDecember 13th, 2012