London Is Getting GreenerMay 3rd, 2012
This annual free festival returns, celebrating its 20th birthday, on the 9th-10th June in Regent’s Park.
The event features two live music stages with cutting edge contemporary festival music, a high profile debating arena, plus an 80-piece symphonic orchestra from Holland, a great children’s area, theatre and dance, The Electric BikeFest, the permaculture zone, and hundreds of boutique market stalls, campaigning groups and organic food and drink.
Powered entirely by renewable energy, with education and entertainment at its core, it’s a stunning day out in a beautiful central London park, and recently won Best Event at the National Climate Week Awards.
Best of all it’s freehttp://londongreenfair.org
- Green People ‘Saving the Seas’ in New Charity Link-upMay 23rd, 2013
- Only The Very Best Goes Into Beyond Organic SkincareApril 25th, 2013
- Have An Idea That Could Help Save The Planet? Enter The Observer Ethical Awards TodayApril 3rd, 2013
- Highland Titles A Unique Conservation ConceptMarch 7th, 2013
- Free Solar Panels - Are They Free?February 20th, 2013
- How To Save 1,497 Litres Of Water A Year Plus More Water Saving TipsFebruary 14th, 2013
- Install A Heat Pump and Save on Your Energy BillFebruary 7th, 2013
- Eco Friendly Mobile Phone & Ipad CoversJanuary 8th, 2013
- 3 New Year Resolutions For You And The PlanetJanuary 1st, 2013
- Nourish: The New Natural Beauty Range With No NastiesDecember 13th, 2012